Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 32

let me guess, the guy in the last panel is one of those pussy hunters that didn't help at the sink-hole and now he wants to attack MC for reporting his pussy-ass

"great, i want you to fuck someone."
WOAH THERE BUDDY, slow your role, what in the nani art thou talking about

did the mc forget his entire existence and experience before becoming a "hunter?" i like the scam is just..lets bait and kill these new hunters (porters included because, they're not even "hunter" so are they even "human?") which apparently is something very common and well known (scuttlebutt of the hunter world where, i mean, porters would presumably also know everything about it cause its the "society" thats all like, "working class/servants/lower castes" are not actual life or worth so use as trash or however you want...oh, ya know, our mc being the go-get-dead-bait).....like.....wtf

i bet this mc gets amnesia every morning and animorphs into a fucking rock.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
maybe???
most manhua i've read is IDIOTIC, still tolerable if the mc is smart, but not when both mc and enemy is stupid
i dropped most of them and never try to read a new one

but on the other hand, i never read those in the first place, i might check it out later
btw i said most because the only good manhua is "release that witch" and not really remember anything else

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria Release that Witch is not only pure garbage but also a massive insult to the brilliant, brilliant original work it was adapted from. I'm pretty sure you just have shit tastes.

"I want you to fuck someone"...

one missing word really fucks the meaning up huh lmao

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
really? did you read the novel?
it's not much difference from novel, obviously there's downgrade from source material, it's a frickin manhua
most adaptation from novel i've read is shittier than that, but if the manhua is shit, i dunno what's good for your taste (and you call my taste is shittier, eww)

Dex-chan lover
Its funny that the price for the service hes asking for is probably higher than the money they had do pay him for the job he did properly, on top of saving the whole group.

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria It has no pacing, shit character design, poor choice in which details it skips and it's about as visually appealing as tubgirl on top of that. Of course I'mma call your tastes shit. Take a second's look at The Deer and the Cauldron, Records of the Mystic Gardens or even Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago. Your ideas about what makes a manhua good are about as accurate as a stormtrooper.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
heh, looks like my shit is tastier than yours
well that's your call, i rarely try to read any manhua these days
mostly mahwa and manga, some are shit but not as shitty copy paste manhua quality

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake The adaption of Release that Witch isn't that bad. I've seen far worse and in terms of art is sure as hell beats this one. You must've not read Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu. Talk about shit art and pacing. Then again the novel isn't that great either.
Fucking 15 chapters of fan club otaku bs in the latest translated chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG, it took 32 chapters for MC to have a sit down with Taesoo and learn something.

@permisan, I agree. MC was a porter for several years and worked under an obviously knowledgeable man, Taesoo, who although he isn't a hunter, apparently has enough knowledge and experience in the Hunter & Porter world to know about a variety of things to include to know about scammers. Instead of learning from this man, MC's been doing a lot of idiot things. MC should've known a lot more than what's been shown with all of the fumbling around with his decision-making since awakening. People will try to defend the MC and claim he's being intelligent because he did a few things alone (one hunt) and hid a few skills. As you said, MC seems to have massive amnesia about everything that he should obviously know about the Hunter & Porter world.

This is also obviously a result of the author not taking the MC through the Hunter Association class. I'm wondering if he'd learn more about "how to get paid" from that. But then again, Taesoo said that new and inexperienced hunters get scammed all of the time. So what's the friggin class for? I mean for someone who needs money to help with his father, he didn't know "how to get paid" properly as a hunter? I'm supposed to believe that after he worked all this time as a Porter under a knowledgeable person like Taesoo that MC would be this dumb? This takes me back to my complaint that he should've told Taesoo the moment he awoke. Nope, MC walks around, pretends to be a Porter for a while, and meanders about at his second job knowing he needs money and knows he'd make more money as a hunter.

This MC is not smart.

Fed-Kun's army
Great misfortune that this MC can't raise his intelligence with his system points. He would need some more IQ-points for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread