Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
so there is magic guns, i though they were using normal gun and use skill
but there's actually magic gun

haha i see some cheeky backgrounds that r from online, not that i mind it helps reduce the amount of detail the artist has to draw

So... A magic-reinforced HK416 (equipped with a Red Dot Sight and a M203 Underslung Grenade Launcher) with a Ruger GP100 as a sidearm...
You'd think they'd use something more modern like the Next Gen weapons currently being tested that uses 6.8 mm rounds, instead of the 5.56...

looks like a crossover of a steyr rs556 and a haenel mk556
because the general look matches the steyr rs556 but steyr has typically a elongated barrel and the compact barrel build is rather similar to the haenel series

@josua070 is right...
how could i forget H&K the only german firm thats known all round the world.. *facepalm*
well probably because they gutted themselves with that embarressment they call the g36c

@zHalcyon
no dirty joke potential otherwise....

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria its still the bullets that are treated with mana, but the gun will get more mileage if it has that type of upgrade. Its for less maintenance.

@josua070 I guess it depends on which year the setting is? I dont remember the year they are rn.

I dont get why they use rifle calibers for for hunting. They seem so ineffective. They have pour tons of rounds into even small monsters to bring them down. We already saw that ogres can take multiple anti tank rockets to bring down. 556 rounds would be like spitballs. Not to mention all the ammo you would have to drag around.

I would expect stuff on the larger calibers with specialized payloads. Like 12 gauge or larger shotgun shells, 50/338 cal rifles, heck even anti tank rifles were a thing in ww2 running calibers up to 20mm.

So then this begs the question, if small arms fire works on monsters, why do they need hunters to be the one pulling the trigger? Lets ignore the fact that militaries have tanks and stuff for now.

Dex-chan lover
Selling a 416 with a M203 for 9000? Fucking ripoff I'll tell you what.

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria no, it was shown on the manhwa. They can infuse their own mana on the bullets, the MC did it for everyone's ammo on the hunt with his uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread