Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 36

Comic plus has basically raided reader and now this cuz of the pure amount of raws the series has and starts to spam out translations

They Sniped back!!!!!! HOLY SHIT THAT TOOK A TURN...NOW WILL COMIC PLUS GIVE UP OR CONTINUE TO SNIPE!!

thanks og team

poor porters, signing up to follow some crazy f-ranked solo hunter...but wait! one porter works for the group ordered to "fuck with an mc" or something.

and let new girl just be some phenomenal liar. bet there'll be some *giggles* or something...or not. but wait! her best friend that will keep her company is actually hired to "fuck with an mc" or something.

idk lol that was some heavy shit to drop on backstory. and mc thinking hes smooth trying to think a step or two ahead, lets see how long he can keep it up! maybe he'll get a new skill related to that or something lol. "New skill! F-Rank, [Cool, calm, cold-hearted rationality!]"

maybe this time we will keep up with the raws and not skip chapters due to being sniped

Dex-chan lover
Will wait for your quality translations and then binge read.

Take your time yeah?

@filzeV-zer0 you're just jealous that vanguard and joysisi are getting viewers because they actually understand what the word quality means, unlike a certain group I could mention...

@amrit09
Thank you, it's still better to be able to read without needing to fix translation errors like for the other group
There are a lot of sentences whose meaning were reversed with the other group and badly chosen words,
it is understandable but not without effort and I am not sure that all the non native have the level of mastery to make these efforts.

I appreciate you guys who provide a good quality translation. I had trouble reading a manhwa once. The dialogue doesn't make sense. It turned out that it was because of the novel MTL. There are other translators who take over and provide better quality translation so that I can understand. English is not my native language. So good translation helps a lot. To be honest, I still can understand the translation results of comicplus but it's not neat. And what's sad is snipping from other translator. I don't know what comicplus intention is to do the translation whether to help the reader or for profit. I think it's better for comicplus to collaborate or improve the quality of their translation.

Dex-chan lover
@filzeV-zer0 - Sounds like sour [DID YOU GUYS REMEMBER TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR MY CRAPPY TRANSLATIONS? THE LINK IS EVERYWHERE].

Oh, sorry, I don't know why it [HEY, WE NEED MONEY TO CONTINUE RUNNING THIS THROUGH GOOGLE TRANSLATE, PLS DONATE]

Weird. I Gu[DID YOU DONATE YET?]

Dex-chan lover
@amrit09 - We enjoy your translations. Don't let them get to you. We'll wait until you are done.

Fed-Kun's army
MC lobs a grenade in a monster lair and then wonders why he aggro'd several monsters? Seriously!
MC should've left the orange-haired girl alone the moment she accused him of being a stalker just for knowing her name. Also, just because you have a tragic backstory and you are lonely because of it does not mean you should become a busy body poking your nose in someone else's business. She went from being bubbly and airheaded to suddenly sullen and dark then back to bubbly and airhead in a split second. That's another red flag to me.
MC once again shows he's not smart. You can't trust hunters but you can trust some random strange girl you just met just because she has a tragic back story that you don't even know if it's true?
Personally, I don't think MC should hire Porters until he develops a system in his hunting style and educates himself more, otherwise, he's putting people in danger having them work under him.

Not going to get into the translation war. Just, thanks for the translation.

please another chapter
748c5cae06cd93b8a91f2503b1b7d64d574ccb26_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread