Leveling Up Alone

Fed-Kun's army
Can it get more original than this? Level Up Alone, really?

Oops sorry, who am I to complain about a free to read translation, pardon me for being ungrateful jerk that speaking out the truth

HOLY FUCK IS THIS THE PREQUEL TO SOLO LEVELING???!?!?!?! LIKE BRO WHAT IF THE STORY TOLD TO US WAS JUST THE COVER UP?

not good enough to be great but not bad enough to be disappointing, if it fits your niche well then you should read

Dex-chan lover
Alone I level up!
Ascending in solitude
Single player Leveling
I found myself with an overpowered ability but I can't explain this shit properly to others (for some reason I don't even try to be honest, is not like I'm Subaru)so for now I'll keep things to myself and level up Alone with my Army ! (LN)
Rip-off
Leveling by myself

why U.S instead Japan dear author ? We need more manhwa to make the weebs in this website get mad.

Contributor
[*]You might lose brain cells by reading comments.

Good luck.
18x4.gif

At least be creative with the title...
Other than that, the story seems decent so far.

Uhm the name tho...
I genuinely thought it'd be a straight-up rip off of 'I alone level up/ Solo-levelling' but no, it's different lol

this cover is really similar to rebuild world but havnt read it yet hope its not the same premise

That title though, "나 혼자 레벨업" "혼자 레벨업 합니다" how do you not think it is a ripoff at first?

Dex-chan lover
I swear if people are rating it a 1 star because it has the novel name of Solo Leveling and braindead think "oH ThIs Is JuSt a cOpYcAt Of sOlO lEvELiNg 1 sTaR" then i've lost all faith in the comments

Users who are viewing this thread