Leveling Up Alone

Double-page supporter
why does this have a rating of 6.9 even though it has actual plot and some uniqueness when a manhwa without any plot has a rating of around 7.5?

L3n

Raws https://funbe.blue/%ED%98%BC%EC%9E%90-%EB%A0%88%EB%B2%A8%EC%97%85-%ED%95%A9%EB%8B%88%EB%8B%A4 --> more than 30 chapters available

really don't understand the hate, so far the story is legit better than "solo leveling" in my opinion and it have a total different system and personality, the MC feels a genuine normal human being born in that time period

People nowadays rating GOOD series without even reading it just from its title or cover, that's just dumb

Okay, if you get past the ever-so-uncreative title and synopsis, it is actually worth the time.

@pakyu1199 you are an idiot lmao. The story is far beyond your comprehension hence the hate. Stfu and read over again and once you understand you will probably off yourself for realizing how fucking stupid you are.

In my opinion:
Too energic (optimistic) as if the writer and mangaka is under 12 years old. They dont calculate pychological/human nature. People there are like idiot that will keep cheering "Yes yes yes!". I better read some chinese manhua than this solo_leveling bootleg.

6/10. Definitely I score this manga for that.

Ps: if you like it, that your taste. Just go read it and dont bother me. Cheers.

Group Leader
😔still waiting for donations for the next chapter tho😌
can't find a raw chapters w/out watermarks..tsk2

Users who are viewing this thread