LHTranslation

I’m pretty excited for the next Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu chapter which is chapter 19

Thanks for all the work you all do with the translations

Curious though to how you decide which series to be working on as some series haven't had any updates within past 2 months or even longer whilst you have updated some series multiple times within just a month? I do understand that various staff may enjoy working on certain series more but it seems weird that series are update so randomly as Isekai Nonbiri Nouka five updates in past three weeks whilst other series that are just as far behind haven't been looked at in multiple months or only receive one update per quarter...
Maybe add to the release schedule on your site colour banding to the series to indicate which series will that take prescient to receive updates earlier and which will likely be put behind / forgotten about.

hi , i'm rudy Thanks for all the work you all do with the translations , and i'm very impresif with you're work.
can you're going update manga "Isekai Nonbiri Nouka" i waitting youre update for this manga . Thank's for Hard work

Thanks for the read to day Happy Holiday and Happy New Year to all of you in LHT

you guys do absolutely fantastic work, I was hoping though that we get more updates to alicias diet quest, was really enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are the best among many. Every month there are dozens of updates from you guys. Keep at it.

Hey guys. Awesome job with all the updates every months.
Now I was wondering if they were any place where we could ask you to pick up a manga that's not translated a the moment.
Anyways thanks for your job!! 😁😁

as cliché and stupid as it can be, I still love to read Isekai manga, and must thank you for putting in the time and effort to continuously translate the manga you put out on this site. I've probably followed at least half of the stuff you guys translate, so once again, thanks for the effort.
I don't know if its pushing it, but do you take requests for translations? If you do, then I would love to see Invincible Saint ~Salaryman translated into English. Either way, thank you once again.
This is a link to the manga if you do take requests but like to look into the manga before hand: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/invincible-saint-salaryman-the-path-i-walk-to-survive-in-this-other-world/

Who is the guy on the far right? I feel like I should know him.
a48.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I've mostly only read their older translations, so I feel it's prudent to ask: do they have an actual grasp of the english language yet, or are most of their translations still boarderline incomprehensible word salad? On that subject, are any of them actually native english speakers, because their shit doesn't read like they are.

Dex-chan lover
um, weird question why isn't Doll-kara ch 16 up on here yet? my computer acts funny when I try and go on the main site so this is the only place I can read it

I just realized that almost all of the manga that i read each week comes from here XD

Dex-chan lover
Guess everyone's got a delay now. As long as it isn't as stupid as 2 whole weeks I'm fine with it

Users who are viewing this thread