Liar - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
"This message solved everything" it didn't solve shit! And that fukboibis so happy he got his booty call girl again. They are all messed up.

Double-page supporter
All of them are like love birds playing in th cage which cannot break free, i just can't think a way out of this :(

Why can't he be honest with her? They need to end it. He has to cut things off properly with Tadoroko--whatever and she deserves to have some fun with someone into her... then he needs to fight for her.

But that won't happen. They're both liars...

Wow, I feel for her here. The relationship is toxic as it stand right now and they all seem to be codependent on one another. He needs to be honest with both of the women before anything meaningful can happen with the FL. I really wonder if pregnancy or the wedding is going to be the next hurdle they face. Not a spoiler. Just a hypothesis.

FL should just find a good guy and move on. I thought with the break there would be some progress lmao but this is getting old.

Edit: a typo

Omg she needs to officially break it off. She deserves someone better than that. It will take a while but she needs to move on :/

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I was almost proud of FL but she went back to him. Shit's getting old tbh, can't even sympathize with her anymore

Double-page supporter
I caught up.....

The FL reminds me of a close friend.. While reading Misao's similarity with my friend felt so strikingly similar like her thought process and her going back to her shitty bf in a heartbeat after he calls to her whispering sweet nothings. Ugh like how I can't leave my friend alone I also can't stop reading this.
Honestly Tadokoro is a manipulative woman. She is pitiful and what she truly needs rn is psychiatric help, like ASAP. Why wasn't she brought to the hospital after that failed suicide attempt? Is Japan not very keen about their mental health???

And you say there are 9 volumes of this??? Lawd is my heart gonna be put into a grinder??? Omygosh what's next
At this point I really welcome another guy as an interloper. It's already frustrating that misao is back with him

Thanks Friendship scans!

Users who are viewing this thread