Liar - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

GIRL U R SO STUPID
Ugh she’s so disappointing like what’s up with his sorry ass d*ck that you want to suck on it so much there are whole other d*cks out there

thank you for the support!! ♡
man i just want some fluff :(( i think i've seen some fluff in the later volumes but?

Double-page supporter
Misao is the key here, since Ichi is stuck and Tadokoro is just plain manipulative and selfish. Misao should just break up with him and move on.
I like how the author understands their mentality.
Can't wait for the plot twist (if there is one)....

Ah she was so close ._. I feel for her tho you really feel like you might have a chance with that person no matter how small. But hopefully she realizes how nothing is gonna change and ends this toxic relationship or some other guy comes in and either breaks her out of it or forces the other guy to step up or he will lose her forever. Thanks for the update and stay safe!☺️

Fed-Kun's army
I can't help think Ichi uses Narita as a drug to escape from reality. I wonder if abandoning his status, aka everything is a feasible option considering he really does like Narita.

Dex-chan lover
Pitiful, but I gotta see which one of these clowns steps up first and reaks the cycle.

even though this manga is a massive misuderstanding, i cant help from keep reading this. i think its bc the mangaka let us know whats going on inside their heads.

also pleaseee let narita have a better relationship with a new man...

Users who are viewing this thread