Liar - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
I just hate this development, it just like the story is all over the place. Since the time skip, i don't know where this is going. I know deep down they still want and love each other, but the development is just too forced.

Double-page supporter
@Qira_adan

Agreed. Pre timeskip I liked their story coz of the circumstances they somehow got themselves into, now it just devolved into clichéd drama. I dunno if it'll still hold my interest going forward.

Thanks for the update Friendship scans team!

Double-page supporter
6... effin.. years.. and girl still thinks with her crotch for a fuckboi...
I had sympathy for Misao before the time skip, but now that went down the drain.
A year after, I can get that it’s hard to forget your ex-FWB that you’ve fallen for.

BUT FOR 6 FUCKIN’ YEARS????????? Was she living under a rock with no social interaction with other human beings???

I know I didn’t have to announce it, but ain’t reading this time waste anymore.

i have very conflicting feelings towards ichi, and i hope that he changes a bit :(( come on, dude. just tell her you like her and problem solved! now the hurdles that we have to get over are: 1. your father accepting that; 2. realizing that narita isn't here to mess up with ur brain

i still think that the four year timeskip was very unnecessary and there could be so many other things that could have been done instead of that timeskip. but i guess i can't blame narita for still having feelings for ichi because a. if you've been in love with someone for a long time and they pop back into your life, it messes with your emotions.

man. i just want FLUFF. but ??

There should be a two-way CLEAR communication occuring between these two. It’s frustrating to the point where it feels like we’re back at square one where they started off this unhealthy...relationship...?☹️

Group Leader
misao absolutely deserves better. i think i'm blind cause i literally can't see what's there to like about him. not only that, but i don't think we've seen any redeeming qualities of him so far... and even after 6 years, he still has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

what ichi needs is a therapist, not a girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread