Liar - Vol. 6 Ch. 20

NARITA PLS STOP SELLING YOURSELF SHORT AND KNOW YOUR WORTH THIS MAN IS INSECURE AS HELL

Aside from that thank you Friendship Scans for the update!!

Ichi you can't be jealous and possessive when you can't even commit boi smh. Thank you for the update!

why can this man say he loves her already.. He no longer has a fiancee so what stopping him...seriously MAN up dude!!!

Dex-chan lover
Once again, Ichi demonstrates just how garbage he is. And Narita is as stupid as ever.

Omg these two keep going around in circles. It’s so frustrating that it’s at the point where you feel like banging your head against a wall

Do we get to see some of this from ichi's side too soon? I'm so confused why he's not just going for her... you still love her dude...
Thanks for the update! ❤

Neither Ishikawa nor Narita can have an honest conversation and IT DRIVES ME INSANE! Idk if it's pride or what, but happiness is within reach if they could just be honest! Ugh!

What a jerk.
What does she see in him really?
he's not worth any of your time gurl.
I just want him to get his karma so bad

So he has trust issues after hurting her for so long wow really what a jerk. I can't stand him.

He's really just the most dumb male lead I've seen. YOU WANT HER SO BAD. JUST BE HONESTTTTT

Double-page supporter
Why at this point he does not say he loves her..... After all this and narita finally open her hearts again then he does this? At this point i really want to drop this but i want to see how Narita will ended up happy, i'll be glad if after that sex everything is resolve completely and they can be happy.

JESUS 😭😭😭😭 Ichikawa sucks so much, how come Narita likes him so much? he just plain and simple sucks

You know, I think he’s growing on me..... like a rash. I can’t believe the pride and ego of this dude smh

He's so awful I can't stand him, I'm so glad everyone in comments agrees. I can't understand her either, u are not a teen anymore c'mon girl u deserve better, love yourself a little bit more pls

Aggregator gang
opposite to everyone I guess, I can't hate Ichi, especially after knowing how he really feels and his previous experiences. I won't say he's innocent, but I won't be blaming him alone.

Narita the poor lamb, knew she'll be with someone else's boyfriend but apparently it's Ichi's fault after all. even if Ichi was in a questionable relationship with Tadoroko, doesn't erase that Narita did it knowing he's dating someone else, so Narita too is a part of this mess

They put themselves in a harmful relationship, and still not acting upon it. Anyway I still find them cute and still ship them but I hope they will do it right this time

Users who are viewing this thread