Liar - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

This is so frustrating. He just needs to face his trauma from whatever. He's always sabotaging himself. She also deserves better and it sucks that she can't realize this. Communication is key people!!!!!

Guuuuuuuh so frustrating!!! They both need to STOP playing games!! Playing hard to get, its honestly childish and hard to read! I wish she just walked away after hearing him treat her like that.

I can feel by brain cells fizzle out whenever I read this series. Both of them are such frustrating characters. At least now she’s trying to speak up about things, but why do I feel like any progress will be erased...again.

Jesus christ have some self respect and throw the whole man away.
Why do you still want to be someone who's rude af and constantly gaslights you.
This isn't even tsundere, it's just being a huge asshole.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at least they are finally talking it out.
Ichi is a total dick still though

I honestly wonder why everyone is expecting so much out of these characters?in the first chapter the tone was already set. The title alone says sooo much about what the manga will be all about. They're playing mind games with each other, they're lying to to either themselves or to others as well, and it takes two to tango.

I'm immensely enjoying this series because of that premise and I'm not looking for some sappy romance.

Finally! a fckin progress! that's like a big improvement for their bad communication skills though

OMG narita finally said what needed to be said. Hope they will come to understand each other one day... anyway, I love this manga even more now.
thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread