Liar - Vol. 8 Ch. 29

I've been waiting for this moment for a while, but I feel like this happiness won't last long for some reason~

I am totally hoping "the end" written in the last page cause...i have a really bad felling after read the words "this WAS the peak of our happiness"

Please, PLEASE dont make Ichi never trusts any women for the whole of his life.

Wait why the foreshadowing... why?!!! Some daddy issues mommy issues come up? Will traditional family setups come in their way? Since he was forced into the engagement in the beginning...

Ohhh so we might actually get a realistic ending with them realising they don't work together and part ways to repair their mental health xD
Sorry, don't get me wrong I loved this chapter and seeing them happy but it doesn't make much sense that misao will keep accepting all his bad traits tbh. But we'll see. I've waited this long so imma just follow along the last volume as well.

OMG I'm so scarred for the rest of their story... the comments misao made are making me want to drop this right now, so I can capture them as they are in this chapter. Happy.

wAS?! IM CRAVING FOR SPOILERS NOW

someone please help me decide if its still worth continuing reading this :,D

Users who are viewing this thread