Liar - Vol. 8 Ch. 30

ah yes, the annoying tyrannical parent that blames their child’s significant other and guilt trips them into breaking up. I’m pissed, they just started THIS RELATIONSHIP PLS

Dex-chan lover
@nukodesu
Well...she did know that Ichi was in a relationship when they dated years ago, and still continue to date him regardless (and now she fell guilty because someone attempted suicide because of her).

But yes, it's nosense to blame only one side of the affair, two person are needed to do that, and they are equally guilty if they know the other one is already in a relationship with someone else.

But obviously, from a father, ichi's father, you can't expect him to be impartial o reasonable.

@WanRa ahhh yesss i almost forgot about that bcs it's been so long ive read that. i remembered wrongly,, i thought she didnt know abt his fiance when they were in a relationship before. thanks for reminding me

Ugh... I guess looking at his dad... we can see where Ichi-san get some of his personality traits... Honestly, gurl, just get away from that family. This is exhausting and it feels like it would be forever exhausting for her.

If I were Narita I would be gladly taking his father's advice
Get the hell out of this mess immediately
And find someone worth my time
Adios suckers!

Thank you for translating!

Poor Narita :(
She definitely should leave him but we can all see there will be more drama ahead and she is going to be hurt again.

to think that it's getting smooth lately, but ofc this is drama. like father like son lol

Wtf...I know this is a culture difference but you won’t even say a single thing? Stop being such a doormat!

She is so weak-minded omg...that was so annoying. Like theres nothing in culture that says you can't stand up for yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh this feels kind of out of character for Narita. She wasn't like a badass MC or anything, but she was always able to stand up for herself. Was really hoping she wouldn't turn out to be a typical doormat MC but rip.

Dex-chan lover
@nivinator
but she was always able to stand up for herself.

Wut?
When?
Before the timeskip she was the"other woman" for an entire year.
Full of doubts all day, and forget everything when ichi send a message, have sex, and repeat the next day.

The only time she stand up for herself was when she ended the relationship, and moved away for 4 years.
4 years wasted, because she learned nothing

Fed-Kun's army
@WanRa Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just that for a few chapters in the past she was holding her own against Ichi and telling him off, so I had some hope for character development, but now it's back to the same old cycle. I'm just sick of it.

Users who are viewing this thread