Liar

You
fu¢ked up and now you have to pay for it dipshit 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️

I remember reading and then dropping this one 2 years ago .Read it again now for smut chapter 2 dropped it again.Yup nothing changed I still don't like this manga .

Group Leader
So I looked at the Chinese chapters even though I can’t read them, can someone help me understand some things?
So it seems like her boss (Narita’s) is interested her, is that correct? It showed her going to a hotel room with him, did anything happen? Ichi’s fiance - did he break up with her or no? I keep seeing her pop up but I thought he ended it. What did Ichi’s dad say to Narita? Is Narita’s baby Ichi’s?

This is a Japanese manga serialized in a magazine. Mangadex has the Chinese chapters up to 38 but on Lezhin Korea they have up to 45 but it's a couple chapters behind. It seems the their are conflicts in their chapter numbering system. As of right now Chinese chap are the most up to date.

Double-page supporter
I'm only till chapter 3 and my head already hurts... But... I friggin can't look away coz I wanna see our girl get that sweet development! I guess I'll read on

Edit: I just caught up till chapter 15 and my head still hurts but... The characters are so human to the point that it felt very familiar coz it's something I come across to a lot irl. Dang now I really can't look away from this story despite how frustrating this is to read. It made me invested to see how the MCs will fare and if they will have a satisfying development

I enjoy hating them. I feel like I can find people like these in real life.

Office relationships can get real complicated 😅 Cheating is not uncommon in Japan either. I think 20%-22%? So about 1 in 5 ppl in relationships cheat. (In places like America it’s about 14-15% I believe. 🤔)

I recommend that for everyone who wants to read this, please stop at volume 4. Everything from volume 5 onwards gets so unrealistic and ridiculous that I cannot recommend this to anyone.
The setting of the time skip is absurd, the fact that the ML becomes so immature like a grade schooler who can't convey his feelings (there were signs of it before the time skip, but i guess his character was masked by the plot) etc makes this manga pretty unreadable that even the fact that the ML and FL finally getting their feelings across to each other doesn't help it all. So really, just stop at volume 4 or you may become like me where you get extremely angry at the author to the extent that you have to write a comment like this to vent.

感謝漢化^_^組漢化🙏🏻女主這樣的劇情,漢化組也一定邊翻邊吐血。雖然,我也看得傻眼了,但還是會堅持看作者還能多搞事😓真的加倍辛苦你們了,謝謝你們。

Users who are viewing this thread