Liar

Okay, so despite all hate displays in the comments section, I can't give up on this manga because even though is a somewhat dramatic, these characters are quite realistic. Ofc I'm saying this knowing the plot until chap 19 but, people are complicated. The ML is emotionally repressed I believe due his father's expectations, so for him it is hard to go against it and choose his own needs.
With that said, Narita is so brave for choosing to go away and let go of the relationship when she couldn't hold it anymore. Now, those who complained about her coming back to him, well, it is hard to stop loving someone, you can go away and try to escape but those feelings are still there.
So yeah, maybe I am a sucker for drama, but this here is somewhat relatable to real life aspects, thus I will keep on waiting for upcoming chapters.
Thank you for keep updating :)

我的天!!
這個老爸也太氣死人了(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
真的不知道這些人為什麼會覺得拿掉小孩是件沒什麼大不了事?有錢了不起啊?這跟殺人犯有什麼不一樣呢??
是蠻令人心累又傻眼的劇情。。。女主妳不能就這麼放棄啊啊
不過我還是會堅持看下去的
非常感謝漢化組!!辛苦了

哈哈哈看到英语读者还在等19话我就觉得我们虹妹太棒了!
(以及男主是什么大笨蛋啊怎么会以为是别人的小孩啊!!)

感謝漢化組一直堅持漢化,我才有幸看到,謝謝你們。男女主快點平凡幸福生活下去啦,別再搞事情😅

Why is it does it take too long to translate the chapters in english? My goodness there are so many waiting for this! It has already translated in chinese but why is that in english it is still on chaapter 22????

Users who are viewing this thread