Liber

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucked up. Only a few manga depict the ugly side of certain humans creatures living in our society. Hope the police guy puts them down like Dexter Morgan.

God that last scene fucked me up pretty good. I can already tell this isn’t gonna pull any punches whatsoever, and the suspense of needing to catch the killer before he strikes again is already there. This could be a good one boys.

Double-page supporter
The format of this manga almost like i was reading a Korean manga

Women serial killers are pretty rare! To the point where they aren't really consider in psychology profiles (especially if the victims are women)

Holy shit I am loving this so far, I’ve been needing a story like this.

I do not think it's a cult, i think it's going to be more supernatural focused when it comes to the force that moves the criminals around, i think it's called "Liber" for the already mentioned god of freedom and wine, so i guess it's more like a "force" or entity that enslaves the minds of those in a state of anomie and pushes them into unleashing their darkest desires.

this story is quite good. maybe need a little backstory as to why the mc become like this. But surely, i like it.

Users who are viewing this thread