Liberta - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
"Guess, I'll put Liberta down, head out to a convenience store, get pick up some body paint, put down a few hundred yen for the purchase, paint a heart on my wings, head back up to the explosion, pick Liberta up again, and jump out the gap before the explosion gets her."

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the cat eyes in page 8 are really cool. Both of them are badass now.

Dex-chan lover
if only there more yuri vampire moments like this... if only there were more vampire yuri.

Double-page supporter
There's this Mastodon song called "Creature Lives" that has a chorus that just repeats "THE CREATURE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES" with like a whole octave of vocalization. And when Komari awoke as a vampire, I sang out "KOMARI LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!" to the tune of that song.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy thank you for the recommendation but I've had mix experiences with that series. I really want to like it half of the time but the pacing just seems a bit weird with that one. Though I did enjoy her attempts to learn slang via watching youtube videos.

Dex-chan lover
There's actually a bunch of vamp yuri. Neighbor's a Vampire thing, Seifuku Vampires (axed, but it got an end), that apocalypse vamp thing ... plus some one-shots. I mean, sure, it's not an overabundance, but given the "size" of yuri in general it's a popular enough theme as far as these things go.

Something of a missed opportunity for her twin-tails to turn into bat wings for flight.

Users who are viewing this thread