Liberty - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, it's gonna be one of those dramas, is it? Very well, let's see where this goes. I thought it got off the rails when the "Slave" contract suddenly came forth a few chapters ago and hoped it was gonna become a "When is it too far"-type story that usually arise when such words come forth, but then they pull the sempai's return out of their pockets and now we get this? This is making me angry in all the right ways I expect from a drama of this type, thank you for translating @Yurimaker.

the "Ex comes out of nowhere and cheating" thing is such a cheap, shitty trope. the motivation behind the singers actions is absolutely unclear. cheating can be a fine topic to cover but not when its handled with no nuance like this. i hope this manga gets cancelled

E-e-ehh?? Forget the cheating. That hair grows faster than you could possibly imagine.

Maki should dump her ass.
The only way to fix this is for Liz to let Maki be the dom. You can't go playing both sides like this.

this girl really disgust me. think about the one who love and wait for her at home while f*ck with another one? if she end up happy this manga would be trash

Dex-chan lover
Aight I'm dropping this manga, I was interested in seeing where it would go but then this happens.

Fuck that senpai.
Let our soft butch be happy, I can't imagine the pain of worrying over someone while oblivious to the fact that she's cheating on you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread