Libidors - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Contact through mucus membranes... what?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I'm ready for penis-cutting that abruptly.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the mangaka did Gunjou Senki (the one with the time slipping highschoolers battling bloodthirsty feudal warriors), then this shouldn't be too surprising.

Dex-chan lover
sounds to me like those baits on how to "stretch your thumb" or "blowing to make pretty crystals" or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Farewell shorty, we knew ye but a brief time.

The first chapter did refer to it as a parasite, right? Soooo with the target space gone, what happens to the parasite? Cause parasites not being able to follow their usual methods of reproduction bring their own problems in the irl. unless it plays out like Parasyte.

@Crim I am familiar with neither of those?

Dex-chan lover
so it is like rabies but instead of brain it goes into your ...

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
nor should you want to be. im not even saying that as a "teehee im not gonna tell you to make you want to google it yourself ;)" thing, legit dont ever look for those. they can and will seriously harm or (in the latter case) likely kill you.

Contributor
Oh god, please no.
After Ingoshima, i'm not ready to see another guy get his dick cutted off.

He won't cut it off. If he does the manga is legit over for me. Reminds me of Beastars chapter 80, there was legit no reason for that to happen. WTF author no need to ruin something good

Dex-chan lover
It's like Kiseijuu maybe but with something like libido

Dex-chan lover
i don't think it'll be bait since said virus goes to the dick then when you get aroused an erection appears then boom ur fucked.
so possibly with out your dick maybe you can control this said 'parasite', or something.. idek.

either that or mc can just use the parasite to it's advantage then fucks some bitches.
idk, but has horror tag so i expect something gruesome to happen next. 🤷🤷

edit: maybe i should stop writing comments high as fuck. either way this get's a follow.

Users who are viewing this thread