Libidors - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Contact through mucus membranes... what?

wait how is he supposed to become the Legenday Coomer Warrior if he cuts off his dick!
dsofdm64cru31.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting to see a character who wants an apocalypse and if straight up about the reason why. He wants to be the only guy available to the girl he is simping on.
Dat face when he finds out sex is the cause, thus killing his creepy fantasy is LOL.

so the manager becomes a literal fucking monster and she tells him to get off and MC calls the emergency hotline and tells them the manager is assaulting somebody

Fed-Kun's army
WTF??? NEVER perform a self amputation. NEVER. Go straight to the fucking hospital. A self amputation??? Is the internet guy fucking crazy???

@loliconvict I think he said assaulting because the police wouldn't believe the whole monster thing, and he probably couldn't believe his eyes either.

WTF!? Seeing how fucking calm he was despite witnessing a crazy mutation right in front of his eyes is more insane. Even the woman, just how f**king loose is her mouth just to let that flesh give her a BJ impregnation (that scene straight out from the movie Species).

Still, that MC is one hella of an idiot for being so 1 dimensional or no emotions at all despite that crazy scene unfold right in front of him.

Mr manager monster i ask you respectfully to please stop shoving tentacles with mysterious fluids in that woman's mouth or i will be forced to call the authorities

Users who are viewing this thread