Libidors - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Just Isamu.

Dex-chan lover
What in the ever loving god... Rape club? Peak human trash right there.

Dex-chan lover
I still dislike how they just had him in a coma for two years. That's so cliche and bad.

ez3

"That kinda place WAS WELL KNOWN for having a rape club"

Wtf?

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow0 i mean, what else could he have done after his surgery? he just had his skull opened up and closed again and the hole in his body patched up hastily while the androgynous were attacking. i'm thinking the androgynous actually got to him, that's why he was in some kind of cocoon during his coma.

Dex-chan lover
Man it has a wiki page and everything, Super Free (Limited), had 5 branches all over the nation, and they even had the support of a cabinet politicians.

@ez3 So yeah... i guess calling it a well known rape club is an understatement, it was more of a super famous nationwide gang rape organisation, "disguised" as a "rave" club.

Dex-chan lover
@fetrorunk It's a massive cliche to have the hero wake up JUST IN TIME for the action to begin. Why now? Why specifically now after two years of this going on? It's because now is when the real events are about to begin.

What could he have done after his surgery? He could've woken up from his coma at any point during the past two years and then started trying to survive. It could be that he was trying to understand what happened in the time he was unconscious. That he has to adjust to this new world similarly to the other people. But this makes it look bad to have him wake up only just recently.

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow0 hmmm... i get where your coming from, but i don't fully agree though. isamu woke up just in time for the action to begin. why not? why shouldn't he wake up in that specific time? just because it's cliche? i'm not really contributing anything to the discussion, but those questions are the only thing in my mind after reading your reply.

anyways, we can't really do anything about the story. the only thing we can do is either enjoy the ride or stop reading. despite the cliche of isamu waking up in just the right time, i have a bit of hope for the story because it managed to pique my interest a few chapters back even though i was just reading for the shits & giggles.

I don't give a damn if it's cliche why the hell would I read a manga about people getting powers from their fetishes if I wanted to critique it.

Dex-chan lover
@fetrorunk I mean, it's not just either enjoy the ride or stop reading. These are just comments. I'm just commenting my thoughts on the story I've continued through a lot of stories that I consider definitely bad, and I continued because of various different reasons. You hinted at one. I've continued reading bad stories because I had hope they could get better. That's not my reason right now. I find it interesting even if it isn't good. That's enough reason for me to keep reading as well as to just comment my thoughts.

@cobrariver Because I can?

Users who are viewing this thread