Lich Quing's Tale - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for sharing your story with us! It's a shame it was so short; I was just starting to get into it!

I'll always love anything with an undead main character. (I've been brainstorming for my own story with a Lich mc for a while now. Lol.)

Fed-Kun's army
So, Samuel is 100% a child. The ending clearly points towards a romantic relationship, even if the author says that Samuel didn't confess his love.

You could make the argument that since Noir / Lich Quing died while a child, then spent the rest of their life in relative seclusion, that they have the maturity level of a child. Which would make it kind of better, but still very creepy to be glorifying it in this story with such a seemingly happy ending.

Overall pretty off-putting story, though I like the style of the art and designs. Also the "Quing" scene was a pretty cute way of getting across the character's identity without making a big thing out of it.

@TacoMan3000
I really don't like how people think they know my characters better than me, and just project the worst on them. Please don't do that. Noir isn't that kind of person. And it's really insulting that you try so hard to justify your point of view you'd compare Noir's maturity is that of a child. You seem fixiated on details, but conveniently forgot Noir spent their life with Artemus who was their mentor until his death.
Like I mentioned, my time and length of the comic was limited, so I had to cut off a lot of the content. Could I have done it better? Of course I could, but back then I really had no room to expand on that. Could I have done it better now? Yes, but again, I am swamped with other projects, so I'm just uploading it as it is.

The whole point of this comic was "don't judge a book by its cover" so all I can say is: please don't judge people based on what you see, especially if you don't know the important details about them (that I sadly had to cut off for the sake of the contest).

Users who are viewing this thread