Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 13 Ch. 146 - A Sheriff Never Speaks in Hindsight

Double-page supporter
English is not my first language, but seems good to me. And having Evans back is good news.
Thank you and keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little confused about the timeline in this chapter. Evans said that Barry started using a gun 5 years ago, but Augusta said they broke up 2 years before he started shooting even though they broke up a year ago?

Group Leader
I wonder why Cyan Steam abandoned this manga and the one with the cavepeople falling in love.

Regardless, this chapter was heaven sent.

Fed-Kun's army
MTL... but hey, it's better than nothing. It didn't scream MTL though, was easy to read.

Glad to see a chapter after so long, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I hope anyone commenting on the quality of translation is actually able to read JP and comparing the translation to the raw and not just reading this and assuming it's a fine translation because the english seems to work with the pictures.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god thanks for picking up this series. I really love this comic but I cant read japanese and they dont sell it on my country.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little confused about the timeline in this chapter. Evans said that Barry started using a gun 5 years ago, but Augusta said they broke up 2 years before he started shooting even though they broke up a year ago?
Isn't it obvious? In hindsight, he should have seen the signs she was lying. But he was too blinded by love to do so. I read the raws, and it says the same thing.

At the very least, Evans was more concerned with getting laid at that point. He didn't trust that Barry had honor, and wasn't hunting a woman for a bad reason. Next time, he should trust guys he knows more than girls he doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread