Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 13 Ch. 151 - The Gunsmith Can't Be Stopped

Dex-chan lover
im a bit upset about this, its been 150 ch already why author didnt make a little advancement about their relationship
Yepp. It's a bit too oldschool. The author doesn't change the formular, so he can still add as many filler chapters as he likes.. It's obvious, that there isn't really a roadmap, just an "And they got married. The End."-finale waiting for us.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@MangaDexAccount098

On page 4, it should be Sought, not seeked out. Seeked out is not actually a word. Also in page 10, shouldn't When not have a capital letter? In page 13, there's both Reone and Leone, when it should only be Leone.

Anyway, I was shocked that Evans would actually admit to flirting with someone, but of course he'd back out at the last second. Jessica is a cute girl, and despite her dark demeanor, she is sincere. So of course Evans would want to keep going back to her. Poor Kevin though. He won't be seeing Jessica as much anymore. Unless of course, he goes to Leone!

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter! Oakley would be so jealous if she heard Evans admit to flirting lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if this girl is a tsundere or just very blunt and honest to people.

Double-page supporter
Im kinda disappointed with this manga, I loved it when it had 70 chps but now it seems stale, no advancements, new random characters i don't care about, the comedy has fell off?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone, after 150 chapters, it's safe to assume this is more of a gag manga than full on romance. Don't expect any sort of advancement, and you'll feel pleasantly surprised when there is one. I've read a lot of these kind of manga before and I've been in your shoes where I was desperate for more romantic advancement, but alas...

Dex-chan lover
That's only because he wasn't. For once.
Waitwaitwait..... Are you implying, that most of the times he is interacting with an attractive woman, he thinks the way he is doing it is flirting?
... ... ... Good Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread