Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 13 Ch. 152 - The Sheriff Can't Be Fooled

Double-page supporter
There are still 89 chapters, and this Manga is completed. I hope the TL groups are able to finish this up.

Given that the story is mostly episodic with a few short arcs, if all else fails I would settle for a translation of the last chapter. I saw it in Japanese but it's hard to figure out what's going on. The pictures tell me some of the story but the dialog is vital...

From the pictures, Evans and Oakley have a long discussion. Evans is hold flowers behind his back... but the last panel shows the flowers on the ground, which looks like bad news. Their facial expressions are neutral to positive though, instead of looking like a rejection. Maybe they just agree to keep things they way they are... which IMHO is a minor "bad ending" for a romcom...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@MangaDexAccount098
I feel Evans saying NG doesn't really make sense with the whole wild west theme. Also The page 3 narration box saying "filled with ulterior motives", but I'm sure saying "full of ulterior motives" would make more sense.

Jenn really tried her best to drive Evans off. Perhaps being blunt and saying he wasn't her type would have let her get away from him, but then again, Oakley was right there. Evans got too desperate and creepy though. Don't tell a girl you're trying to talk to you might need to arrest them!

Anyway, poor Evans. He really wants to get a girl, and he was so desperate to get some skinship with Jenn. Sadly for Jenn, her plans to fool Evans failed quite miserably, because Oakley was there! Oakley, the girl who is also a bounty hunter! You do know that, right Mrs. Davis?

Users who are viewing this thread