Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 13 Ch. 156 - Brother and Sister (4)

Dex-chan lover
Not an actual god, but there sure is something godlike about how all misunderstandings veer everyone's thoughts off so much, yet keep helping him out.

Dex-chan lover
Don't blame Evan. Love can make people stupid and assuming strange things! Been there myself

Dex-chan lover
Regular cowpokes be playing Red Dead Redemption but Evans be playing Vanquish.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, amazing how so much misunderstanding can drive people forward. I can understand Evans misunderstanding a few things, but everyone else? Well, Russel only survived for so long through misunderstandings. Perhaps it's not all that bad.

Good on Evans for making sure Sandra still had her "wish of a lifetime" though! I sure do wish Evans could fulfill one of Oakley's wishes though...

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, Evans and Oakley are gonna get married by a misunderstanding.
"We acted as a couple to catch a corrupt pastor and even went trough a marriage ceremony to catch him. So why is she still insisted to go by Evans? She's even wearing the ring" Evans pondered.
"So when's the honeymoon?" Asked Ted, "We'll start tomorrow" answered Evans "We will start it by buying our house and then by going to the neighboring town for two weeks. You are responsible for the town when we are gone" he continued.
"I will Evans, take care you two!" Ted responded.

Users who are viewing this thread