Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 14 Ch. 165 - Young Guns (2)

Dex-chan lover
"Sheriff's assassins"
Yeah, good reputation. Not all sheriffs are of as high moral fiber as Evans.

"Do you want to stay a loner, or gang up with the guy popular with women?"
Well, that's a bit of a hard choice for him.

Sure, your plan all along. Not because the ladies seemed to lose interest in you, no sir.

Hey look, the actual love interest shows up. This won't turn into a farce at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, good reputation. Not all sheriffs are of as high moral fiber as Evans.

Well, that's a bit of a hard choice for him.

Sure, your plan all along. Not because the ladies seemed to lose interest in you, no sir.

Hey look, the actual love interest shows up. This won't turn into a farce at all.

Go back to tik tok please. Yes I know you saw an opportunity to shit on cops and couldn't resist, but please leave that on your phone thanks.

Dex-chan lover
You mean basically
awfulmeme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i think he meant sheriffs in ye olde time, and tbf adult world in that line of job is scary, you probably lucky if you have a honest boss that abide the law
There were several westerns with bad/corrupt sherriffs as well, just because manga itself made a joke about recent politics (ASAB), this guy was so online-brained he had to rant about tik tok at people honestly discussing the events in the manga.

Some people are really pots calling kettles black when it comes to inserting modern politics into manga and anime and its discussions.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this group, to be honest.

There were several westerns with bad/corrupt sherriffs as well, just because manga itself made a joke about recent politics (ASAB), this guy was so online-brained he had to rant about tik tok at people honestly discussing the events in the manga.

Some people are really pots calling kettles black when it comes to inserting modern politics into manga and anime and its discussions.
Honestly, I don't even see how this arc even equates to recent politics. Westerns always have corrupt law enforcement. It's part of the genre.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this group, to be honest.

Honestly, I don't even see how this arc even equates to recent politics. Westerns always have corrupt law enforcement. It's part of the genre.
Very true about westerns, here was only one joke about recent politics - one character is saying All Sheriffs Are Bastards which is like All Cops Are Bastards - but it doesn't mean author was actually saying anything about USA cops, it's just a joking reference to foreign (to a Japanese author) political meme.

Users who are viewing this thread