Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 8 Ch. 87 - A Sheriff Never Fears Infamy

Come on give us a chapter where he goes on a date with some random chick just so Oakley can stalk them and Evans can realise he can't do small talk or even get any further because he doesn't know how.

VIP
she doing this on purpose to ward off other girl, isn't it oakley? that's slay of you.

Dex-chan lover
@creamedice That's what I mean with flanderization, though. She just wasn't a crazy girl lusting after Evans 24/7, she was a renown gunslinger that had a crush on Evans.

@jonsmth
However, Oakley has been more single-minded lately.
That's my point, it seems a bit much

Dex-chan lover
@beperov
Oakley and Evans has been together enough that Oakley's simple crush could have developed into something more.

That and she was already stalker-ish from the start. The wanted posters just gave her an opportunity to fall into an obsession.

I don't think her character ever changed. She only got a little bit of development.

@beperov Ok, no I do see your point there. I think as long as she doesnt turn into a character that pops up and you think "oh god not this again", then its fine by me. We'll see how long it lasts like this, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread