Life and Death: The Awakening - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Divided In Two

just gonna say it
i am just goona read you version from now on because the other group is just unreadable
hope you guys continue the great work and have fun while doing it
^,^

It's okay not to respond the other group, they don't even know how to translate. Usually Idc about bad quality translation, but their translation is beyond bad, their translation isn't understandable that I couldn't say what they do is translating

Don't bother with them, they can't actually do anything to you guys anyway. What, spies? Man that made me laugh. For manga scantlations? You people at trash mtl scans think this has the importance equivalent to political matters. The hassle you actually have to go through to plant a spy, for what information even? Pull your heads out of your butts and go see the sunshine. Maybe Covid left your brain cells to rot a bit too much. I love laughing at stupid people. Thanks for the laugh.

PS to Secret Scans: Nice quality you have going there. People will eventually gravitate towards quality. Perhaps you're not looking to "win" the "war" but for the sake of my brain, please do keep translating. The story seems interesting.

I usually don't care about the war between scanlating groups. All I want is to read them as fast as possible. But this project you have picked up is such a good one.. that I am having an extreme headache over the quality the other group has to offer. Please keep up the good work Secret Scans.

The translations of the other group is just too bad. Even non-english speakers can't understand it without having a migraine.

MD@Home
keep up the good quality scans... your scans are lovely and awesomely translated with great quality and care! keep it up and ignore the silly drama people... their scans made no sense the first chapter and I couldn't read it... and I can usually handle pretty horrible translations... as stated earlier... people will gravitate towards good quality rather than fast in the long run!

-argondo

Users who are viewing this thread