Life and Death - The Song of The Night

Dex-chan lover
The women in this belong in a whore house.........which I can frequent

Dex-chan lover
@Hexador I love casual sexism in my entertainment!! I wish western culture was less of a stick in the mud, but nooooooo, boobs are evil apparently lol

Dex-chan lover
@Deathglass Yeah, I know *sigh*

On another note, it seems this sexy sadist also has some pretty extreme M tendencies, I kinda don't want her to die now......

Group Leader
Lmao and she's suddenly a masochist.
@gaigous She'll probably stick around, they worked too hard on her character design to kill her off so soon

Dex-chan lover
"Finishes reading chapter too soon* *looks at page count* Ahhhhhhhh! *Scream of pure mental agony*

Contributor
what's the status of this series? ongoing, completed? how many raw chapter are out?

Group Leader
@Carlos, currently it's finished with a total of 40 chapters that should be out in english in the following 3 days.
But that's just season 1. Season 2 is currently not started nor announced, probably there won't be one.
If there is one later I'll try to go at it.

Group Leader
I lied. Also, don't forget:
x26.jpg

Group Leader
@Pizz001 I hope so, and you're welcome for the updates, more will come today.

Apparently commenting on sexism is a good way to get your comment deleted.
@gaigous; the prevalence of large breasts in this and other graphic novels/mangas/manhwas is certainly a symptom of an inherently sexist culture influencing the character design of women. It wasn't what I was referring to; I found it mind-boggling how many times the line "but she's a woman!" (or some iteration of it) was used in the first three chapters of Life and Death.

Users who are viewing this thread