Life in Another World as a Housekeeping Mage

This looks great and I'm loving the characters! Looking forward to more updates!

Ahhh this is so refreshing! As someone who will soon be closer to 30 than 19, I have to say, I've enjoyed reading this. Even at this point with only 3 chapters translated, I can tell this is going to be a favorite of mine. It hits all my boxes: fantasy, magic, relatable characters, cooking/building/making aspect (idk what else to call it), etc. I would be highly disappointed if this series is dropped, which it looks like it may well be.

Supporter
@mysteryshrouded Unfortunately, it's always the more interesting stories that scanlators drop, instead of the dime-a-dozen ecchi harems that do nothing more than fanservice.

I loved this I hope it keeps getting translated. Monthly updates would get the translators more views.

Thank you for the update!
I hope I can see more chapter of this story after this!

This is interesting but I wish they'd make the main character a bit less "damsel in distress." In basically every chapter so far she's been presented as a weak victim.

An isekai that takes itself seriously so far? and a GOOD one? bugger me boggled.

@Uthred we still in chapter 4, so hopefully theres more to come.

however, the chances that she becomes more powerful through a training arc will probably be unlikely. it will probably be someone coming to that city/town who is/knows about otherworlders, in which case she goes on a journey to find more clues whether or not she can go home.

now that i say this, considering her personality, she may not go look for any clues about going home, cos its like a false hope kinda thing. then she probably accepts it and live on, probably not getting married (hopefully she does), cos thats how this kind of manga usually ends

doormat mc...
also the adventurers guild of her town should be renamed doormat protection agency
its not that i cant emulate her feeling but there is one universal truth thats seemingly missing from this manga: nothing thats even worth a damn comes without a fight/price/sacrifice

@roguerentap I don't mind if she doesn't become more powerful. I'm fine with "super niche skill" being her thing. It's just that every chapter so far she's been crying and "rescued" at some point in it.

Users who are viewing this thread