Life of a Lily

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds like she was setup by some guys (maybe her boyfriend at the time) and was drugged and raped.

Sometimes I do think the human being can be one nasty creature that deserve to be eliminated from universe.

Power Uploader
It's still a bit confusing as to what actually happened. But it is a possibility why she act's like a tough girl.

Aggregator gang
I'm surprised. This was actually a really fun story to read. I like the relationship between the two and it's honestly kind of sad what happened to the girl. I do feel the drawings can be too bright or cartoon like at times like you see a lot with chinese stories.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I don't dislike this story, I think it's really interesting scenario. But sometimes the art seems a bit off to me. There's also one or two story arc things that feel kind of pointless, such as the thing involving space. I still think it's a good story.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing feels off mid way through, and I feel like this is going to get cancelled, but gosh do I love that realness with her child. Honestly I love the relationship with the bully and proper girl, but the story feels like it's trying to speed run itself. We really are missing just a few chapters, but I suppose it's fine if it ends sooner rather than later.

The ending is rushed and really bad like without spoilers I can honestly say I don't think a single reader will like the later developments or artwork drop.

Power Uploader
@thegodemperor If you haven't read it then, I'll spoiler it.
The brown hair girl was sexually abused by her classmate and was somewhat raped as well.

Fed-Kun's army
looks like the author lost interest in this work..was good at the start...thats all

Users who are viewing this thread