Life So Happy - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING. SOUND THE ALARM. AN UPDATE AAAAAAAAA

I love this story so much!
I read the raws in Chinese a long time ago but I’m really glad to see this. My English is much better than my Chinese is after-all.

Aoi is so precious!

Omg it got updated!! Thank you so much!!

This story is the cutest, all of the characters are just so lovable. I’m really happy the Love So Life story got this continuation. This series is one of my absolute favourite mangas

I actually did a double take because I thought I was seeing things. Asdfghjk ITS BACK. Omg I’m so happy 😭 The story took a long break so I was concerned about the author; it’s good to hear that it was actually due to maternity leave. I hope we will get to see Shiharu and Seiji’s wedding and maybe their babies before this series ends.

Thank you so much for updating and translating! This series is precious and a lot of people miss it dearly

Double-page supporter
Thank you! It has been a while since the last time I read it. I love this series, the Shiharu-Seiji couple, and the twins. I hope I can see their wedding soon.

It's finally back! I hope serialization will be regular this year. Thanks for scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
Happy to hear that the mangaka is in good health.

Aggregator gang
Yay thank you so much for updating this. Is Aoi having an oedipus complex or is merely a childhood crush?

Users who are viewing this thread