LIFE - Vol. 20 Ch. 80 - Life

Masterpiece, in the end those who suffered found a new light and all the bad guys got what they deserved, and if not, the guilt and what they lost will haunt them forever.

I wish an epilogue and the meeting of the protagonist and Miki (THAT IN MY MIND THEY REUNE AND IS A PLATONIC YURI).

Fed-Kun's army
@Memuusenpai it's an alright ending, but if we're talking about everyone getting their just deserts, I missed the part were the kidnapper rapists burned in hell for eternity(apart from the leader who just getting charged for arson), srsly that scene is hard to read and like always false imprisonment + rape + murder (attempted but still) is taken so lightly in these shoujo stories , although I give credit to this one for getting the police involved for once . Still good manga, I read it in one sitting cause there's no way I was going to sleep over this not knowing there's a good end :D

R U SERIOUS
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
NOTHING HAPPENNED TO KATSUMIIIIIIII ARHGHHBHHHHHHHHHHHH WTFFFFF WGVHUIQDHEJIWOSDJUDEIJDSDJHIFOPSDIJHJSODJHJISDJHBFDKOPESFHBJDKIPBDHSFJIKDSBHFJNKODSBHFJCVBHJDKSOAKDJN BNKJKSOPDJBH JNISNBHF JFKOSDIJVFKJNDDOSKIJFONHBJEIDJFNIDJSHFJ

Users who are viewing this thread