Lightning

Group Leader
Once again, flaming someone is not valid criticism. Please moderate your tone in the future.
Consider fucking all the way off you sniping piece of shit.

Group Leader
Consider fucking all the way off you sniping piece of shit.

scope-dead-shot.gif

On a more serious note, I enjoy reading the JP manga enough I wanted to have a small part in contribution to recent chapters. I do it because I enjoy scanlating regardless of other translators. If they love the work then my scanlation wouldn’t matter to them, nor does theirs to me. I’ve had others “snipe” me in the past and I’m happy they picked up interest in working on series I enjoy. I’m sorry if you think the other group should have an exclusive reign on scanlations for one series that they do not own in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Let's keep the criticism from being personal, please. No need to be nasty.
You aren't a scanlator, and you never will be with that attitude. You are a pathetic loaner with no concept of decency or respect for your peers.

Group Leader
You aren't a scanlator, and you never will be with that attitude. You are a pathetic loaner with no concept of decency or respect for your peers.

I’m not sure where I’ve hurt you to cause you to project onto me with your direct harassment and bullying, but I hope you can find happiness and peace with your life someday.

Group Leader
Your lack of empathy and respect for others speaks volumes.

The only things here that speak volumes here is your anger management, which you definitely need to go get checked, and entitlement over series that nobody on this site has any rights to, which is borderline delusional. I recommend going out and touching some grass instead of crying over "sniping" scanlations.

Users who are viewing this thread