Like A Butterfly - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
It's the blonde guy. THE BLONDE GUY is who she should get together with.
Many thanks

Thank you guys for the translation! Still gramps is always awesome.

Thank you for the translation! Is there any way to contribute in order to finish translating the series faster? The actual series is already finished, I think is blocked behind a paywall and maybe translators don't find it worth it? I seriously enjoy this series, but I couldn't even find the raws to get a feeling in how it finished. Yes, Mangadex does connect you to a raw provider but I got no idea how to unlock them.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh it's back!

@GhostReader01 How to unlock the raws? I'm pretty sure you just create a Kakao account, login with that and pay for the chapters.

wow it's coming back! Thanks for the chapter, I really love this manhwa. Hope you guys can keep this up till end :D

Group Leader
Thank you!!! I like to see how gramps influences those around him :)

Power Uploader
@ghostreader01
The reason why it's slow is because Mystic went MIA for a few months without notice. I had to hunt down for a translator at that time. It took forever to find one. But then that person decided to quit, but luckily Mystic came back. I usually ask her to give me two chapters Translation. Until we release one of them, then she sends another two more. The one that I usually get Raws from were deleted by the author. So the only available ones are the humongous watermarked sites. But even then, a lot of them are being taken down by the whomever the author's company that she works for. The Raws that we're using has a huge watermark so it's harder for us to clean, it takes time.

Originally this chapter isn't supposed to be uploaded here because we already been warned. The Korean releases are supposed to be private.

@NibbPower
Thank you for your work and for informing me. I seriously think that this is such an underrated manhwa. There are almost endless forgettable overpowered MC fighting manhwas (which I also read) out there getting almost daily updates. While this one actually brings a heartwarming story, with a really realistically heavy issue that affects dozens of millions of people around the world and it's incurable.
Is it your opinion you're going to be able to finish the remainder of the chapters or is it mission impossible.
Ps. tell me if there is anywhere else I should be reading at
Again, thank you for your service

@LaDeeDah
Thanks for informing me. However, as I have tried before, it all goes wrong at the moment I have to insert payment because I have to insert a carrier I don 't use; so I cannot confirm my phone number.

Group Leader
@NibbPower Truly amazing, Thank you for your hard work :) I donated some money to help with the translation, cant wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread