Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 27

Supporter
Nothing sus at all about this new character . . . .
I've got work the next few days. So here's a few chapters in advance to tide everyone over.
I think anyone who's been following this has already gotten used to chapters showing up randomly at long intervals, so having several in a few days is awesome - we're pretty much all just hoping you're able to keep doing regular releases, even if they're not necessarily as quick as they have been.

Dex-chan lover
Chilly. Like spicy food or cold food? Maybe she is from Szechuan.

Is chilly her friend from school who helped her with her stutter 🤔

I feel like Chilly wants to use her to get close to Song Li. From what I can tell, she said she was her fan but then she mispronounced her name. It's definitely sus

Dex-chan lover
‘rival love interest to move the romance along’ is such a cliched move but honestly if anyone needs it, it’s these two

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Chilly wants to use her to get close to Song Li. From what I can tell, she said she was her fan but then she mispronounced her name. It's definitely sus
Not a typo, TL even put a note. I'm pretty sure doubling the end syllable like that is a common way to refer to someone as a nickname/affectionately

Supporter
Chilly. Like spicy food or cold food? Maybe she is from Szechuan.

Is chilly her friend from school who helped her with her stutter 🤔
Hadn't thought of that, it'd make more sense than using her to try and get at Song Li, and would better fit the feel I get from this initial introduction . . .

Supporter
And on re-reading this, it just registered with me that Hu LuoLuo is actually turning down a chance to get some serious money because she doesn't want to abuse her relationship with Song Li - quite a turn around from the way things started, and quite touching to see her caring so much about her new (only?) friend . . .

Dex-chan lover
And on re-reading this, it just registered with me that Hu LuoLuo is actually turning down a chance to get some serious money because she doesn't want to abuse her relationship with Song Li - quite a turn around from the way things started, and quite touching to see her caring so much about her new (only?) friend . . .
Who cares about Li. Our girl must protect You's happiness at all costs! Doesn't hurt to be loyal to Li though. Good karma could give her more than money in the future... like love, family and gex.

Users who are viewing this thread