Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
She poked the bee hive last time with the photo now shes brought a bat and swung full force at the bee hive

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna get chewed out alright.

Song you is going to have to save her new mom from her mom's wrath

Supporter
Well, what do we have here . . . . Our little carrot and the . . . hot capsicum (sorry, all I can come up with by way of vegetable jokes) . . . getting veeeery friendly with each other real quick . . . And given Chilly's reaction to Song Li showing up it definitely doesn't look like all she was interested in was getting close to the big-name author - I'm really leaning towards the idea of her being the high school friend that started Hu LuoLuo down the path to vloggerdom . . . Which would make it interesting that Hu LuoLuo hasn't recognised her at all - obviously there's been a massive image change, but if they were that close in the past you'd think there'd be some recognition. Also interesting that there's no hint at all that Hu LuoLuo is affected by Chilly the same way that she is by Song Li - she's got the whole badump-badump thing going on when Song Li gets close, but here she is just laughing away arm in arm with Chilly, chatting happily about another woman . . .

Nice little domestic scene at the start, too, and nice to see Song You has clearly accepted her mother's new "friend" - it seems like she has a very different kind of relationship with Hu LuoLuo than she did with her nanny, even if Hu LuoLuo is (so far) mostly still acting as a replacement. Song You may only be six, but she's smart, she knows this is more than just friends, even if neither of the two "friends" actually recognise that . . .

Though I wouldn't expect Song Li to take too much longer to finally acknowledge her feelings - she's clearly starting to recognise them, even if she's still resisting for various reasons. But I think she may end up writing a whole new book as her way of dealing with acknowledging and accepting those feelings . . . . which would be interesting to see, as long as it doesn't delay things so long that Chilly steals her new love away. It seems like it might be kind of romantic (in a weird way) to have Song Li hand Hu LuoLuo a copy of her newly published novel saying "please read this, we need to talk when you're done" . . .

Group Leader
1721324515506.png
Kindly do not use anything from the previous group. This is just simple text, should be easy enough to make it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread