Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
😶What the hell is that look? Chilly wants to create short film about couple drama, she likely wants to provoke couple drama for whatever purpose, but I don't understand this personality at all. Suddenly she seems more like a convoluted CP anti-fan than a Luoluo fan.

Dex-chan lover
😶What the hell is that look? Chilly wants to create short film about couple drama, she likely wants to provoke couple drama for whatever purpose, but I don't understand this personality at all. Suddenly she seems more like a convoluted CP anti-fan than a Luoluo fan.
I still think she wants to taste that Carrot but she realized there's competition, or at least I hope that is the case to explain that face

One could say that after seeing them together Chilly isn't chilling

Dex-chan lover
As for glasses dude, my suspicious is that he'll help Song Li get together with Hu Luoluo, but as he'll want her help to get together with Zhao Huan.

Did we ever get any confirmation that Zhao Huan knows Song Li is gay? I honestly can't remember, it's pretty clear he's inside an armored closet at least, so whatever the dude wants from her is to change that.

Dex-chan lover
I still think she wants to taste that Carrot but she realized there's competition, or at least I hope that is the case to explain that face

Yeah this is my read on it too, Chilly is into Luoluo and now knows that Luoluo's heart currently belongs elsewhere. Cue attempts to break them up!
Something like 'Song Li wants you to stop making videos, but  I support you Laibo Jie'

Supporter
I'm seriously wondering about the police and their standards for evidence collection and handling . . .

I'm still inclined to give Chilly the benefit of the doubt, since she did seem pretty genuine about helping Hu LuoLuo . . . but that only goes so far . . .

I'm seriously wondering about the police and their standards for evidence collection and handling . . .
This!
Like, a random just arrives saying that they have evidence from the local (which the police should have collected) and they just accept it as nothing? It could have been tampered with, could be fake, wtf xD That probably would have to be discarded as valid evidence

Dex-chan lover
Chilly bouta send someone to an Icy grave with that cold stare 😨

In other news... shouldnt they technically be charging Song Li for "Tampering With Evidence"?

Ya cant mess with evidence while an investigation is ongoing, and you cant just offer evidence that all involved have no idea exists, if that were the case, then court cases would be a lot more unjust.

Group Leader

In other news... shouldnt they technically be charging Song Li for "Tampering With Evidence"?

Ya cant mess with evidence while an investigation is ongoing, and you cant just offer evidence that all involved have no idea exists, if that were the case, then court cases would be a lot more unjust.
Who needs a chain of evidence when her wife’s in danger.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is my read on it too, Chilly is into Luoluo and now knows that Luoluo's heart currently belongs elsewhere. Cue attempts to break them up!
Something like 'Song Li wants you to stop making videos, but  I support you Laibo Jie'
Funnily enough, I suspect if something makes Luoluo stop it'll be Chilly
I don't mind either way as long as it backfires horrible for Chilly lol
This!
Like, a random just arrives saying that they have evidence from the local (which the police should have collected) and they just accept it as nothing? It could have been tampered with, could be fake, wtf xD That probably would have to be discarded as valid evidence

Pretty sure asian countries police are a little worse than the west in many aspects, especially with rape
I'm still inclined to give Chilly the benefit of the doubt, since she did seem pretty genuine about helping Hu LuoLuo . . . but that only goes so far . . .
At least they'll stop working together, for now Chilly doesn't seem like the type that would do anything bad

Users who are viewing this thread