Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I love Song Li's manager trying to say it isn't necessarily bad that Hu Laolao is gone, only for Song Li to, with 0 hesitation, go looking for the girl she loves while Song You cheers her on.
She hopped her way out of there too.

Fed-Kun's army
Im still sticking by my theory its Dementia, if she was not like this before, then 100% a mental condition was in play. Or maybe just a downward spiral after dropping out? Hard to tell.

Also, I'll. I love being I'll! And drug? Thats not a past verb 😭
I second the dementia explanation, my grandma has it and is going through the same paranoid spiral. She doesn't throw stuff like Laolao's grandma but more often than not she tells my family that we're lying to her, we're spying on her, we're gonna send her to jail and steal all her money, etc; And like Laolao did, the best way for dealing with those accusations is to agree with everything they say

Group Leader
Also, I'll. I love being I'll! And drug? Thats not a past verb 😭
I was so confused by this. To me drug is absolutely the correct word there. One quick google search later and I learn, that comes from my dialect and is in fact not how the rest of the world speaks.

Using dragged sounds so weird to me.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

love how that hug from song li not only works for comforting luoluo during all of this, but also as song lis wish of "dont leave me"

Dex-chan lover
I was so confused by this. To me drug is absolutely the correct word there. One quick google search later and I learn, that comes from my dialect and is in fact not how the rest of the world speaks.

Using dragged sounds so weird to me.
im from the more central midwest and we say and use drug all the time, so i concur that dragged is such an unnatural word

Dex-chan lover
Luoluo's shirt on the last page does the lesbian flag gradient. I might have missed that tans-white-pink transition if not for the glitter.

Users who are viewing this thread