Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update, I was just rereading this.

I can’t bring myself to hate Chilly. I mean, she did f-up with that script and for pushing carrot under the bus. But since carrot understands why it happened, I think Chilly has time to atone. But if carrot decides to fully drop Chilly, it would make sense. Especially with the chapter that mentions how you don’t have to put up with it.

Dex-chan lover
So it was Kanye disease.

Got it.

You think she'll drop an album with her old ass?

Also damn, Chilly been through it yo... mustve been horrid having to betray your friend like that then have the reconciliation (nearly) fall through too... rip aunt...

Dex-chan lover
It was a really bad idea for a reconciliation...

Chilly's life sucked then and still sucks now. I feel bad for her since she hasn't found anyone who she can truly feel at home with.

Still, she should have known dropping the truth bomb like that would nuke carrots peace of mind. If it wasn't for her wife, Song Li 😍, carrot might've ended up in limbo in their hometown. Stuck in a cycle of misery :meguuusad:

Fed-Kun's army
What a fantastic idea it was to write and show LuoLuo a script reminding her of her past trauma triggering her ptsd instead of simply sitting her down, explaining who she is, and then sincerely apologizing showing regret and trying to reconcile.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

think this is the first manhua ive read that acknowledges bpd, and it also doesnt act like it makes people evil. very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread