Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you're very clever. That all went as planned! Of course! The mastermind.

We all also say Luluo trying to slide her arm around Song Li, right? Should clear things up about how aware LuoLuo has been. She knows what she wants.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

luoluos really good at getting shots centered on song lis lips

Screenshot_20240906_122234_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So that's where the credits imagen was from

Thanks for working on this, I recently came back to read this series after forgeting about it
I choose to read the English tl bc of the more recent uploads (read the spanish one too, but still), hope You guys keep working on it :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
She really let go huh...

Had Song Li in a bind for a minute there, gotta be more communicative 😭

I wonder if Song Li will get that award though?

Supporter
Mission failed successfully?
I wouldn't go that far . . . but two out of three (words in your sentence) isn't bad . . . maybe? Not that Song Li minds, she's an expert at convincing herself that she's got what she wants.
She really let go huh...

Had Song Li in a bind for a minute there, gotta be more communicative 😭
It almost seemed like she might be forced to communicate openly, but of course she managed to find a way around it . . . .
I wonder if Song Li will get that award though?
Probably - the manuscript she was working on was inspired by her feelings about Hu LuoLuo, so it's going to be completely different to anything she's written before. It seems like everyone agrees Song Li can write gud, it's just not necessarily as creative/original/deep as "literary critics" like to claim is important - her gud writin' combined with a genuinely new subject that's really emotionally charged for her is exactly the kind of thing that wins awards.
So yeah, basically what everyone expected as for why she woke up naked.
Clearly we're all psychic! We should get some lottery tickets or something . . .
You know what they say “Keep your eyes on the prize”.
It's totally subconscious, there's no way LuoLuo could possibly be thinking about getting kissed every time Song Li's face gets close to hers . . .

Users who are viewing this thread