Like the Kudan

Japanese people in literally every manga always react in an "unexpected" way to outside stimulae.

Teleports Behind You
"Nothing Personal, Kid"
"Omae wa mou shindeiru"
mc doesn't die
"Nani?!"
"Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and anime on my side!"

This has gone so awol from the original "final destination" story. But its absolutely crazy in a good way
i like how they just kind of forgot about chizuru giving birth to a kudan lmao

i started reading this because i liked that the base idea of it is pretty original, but damn. the creativity did not carry on through out the story. pretty yikers ending honestly, would not recommend.

@smape @anoman I felt like the story overall is great it gives you chill and gives emotion but what happens towards the end i don't know.. felt kinda rushed but at least they met each other again.

Well, that actually was much better than I expected after reading the comments. Though it feels that author changed his mind few times about what type of story he wanted to make. Reminds me of old days when apocalyptic stories like this were popular

What did I just read? I'm so confused. It was good but in a way that I have absolutely no idea what happened. What did the professor find out? Does this mean the tragedy still continues? I pretty much absorbed everything without comprehending anything at all. At least it's a happy ending?

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the score was so low when I started reading for I thought it was pretty good, felt like a final destination group of friends, in that death is coming for them but they can't die until death lets them sort of thing. And in the time they have left they are trying to understand and prevent their deaths but then it just develops into this
apocalyptic territory and we find out ML isn't human and is the omen of death

I really preferred the first half of the story where it was this intimate horror between a group of friends around this supernatural monster where the investigations hints that there are things in their past that lead them to be cused, rather than
evangealion esc clones running around and causing mass hysteria in the populace but the apocalyptic flet kinda like it was thrown in to make things seem more important then they are, also the last 4 or 5 chapters felt really rushed and I wonder if the author was made to wrap up the story earlier than intended (But I am also kinda picky about apocalyptic treat levels for I think they are just really overused in media, like I get it but If a story throws it at me as a plot twist I'm just kinda out of the story in terms of caring)

anyway if you have time I say its worth a read, but I think the 6 to 7 rating makes sense now

The first 10 or so chapters are boring and cliché as hell, but it develops into a mind-wrapping heaven of. let's say, ”brain-smut”.
Contrary to the comment before mine, I thought it had such a bad rating because it is just another one of those crappy stories everyone makes, but just adds a little spice on it.
Well, not the case. Go for it if you love a good mashup of different spiritual philosophies.

- As a word of advice: the plot is convoluted so I suggest reading very carefully, giving attention to detail and remembering events and character name/faces clearly (some look simillar sometimes). I went through the first volume or so hastly thinking it was really bad and came to regret not remembering some stuff later, when it became somewhat confusing, but very interesting.
P.S. : Further advice regarding how this should be read, that might actually help too much -
The reader is omnipresent, but only as another character..not everything shown is what actually is; The reader is deceived just like the other characters

9/10, it got me hooked up
This romance of half-deities.. damn, the ending felt like an eureka

Users who are viewing this thread