Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 9 - Great Temple Havitus (1)

HER DAUGHTER!! DO SOMETHING ML!
unless you do something i wont give you my blessings! ; - ;)

where IS her child aosjapwk it always brushes over her, but she's likely still alive :((

@frasi Yes me too! For the last couple of chapters, all I could think is: Just tell him about your little girl already, he probably has connections and can find her for you!
And if he asks for a favour in return, I mean.... He is pretty hot so.... ;)

@onlyonew It was said in the beginning that the trash guy from the opening of the story killed her husband and sold her four-year old girl into slavery to get her to come with him, so she is probably still somewhere, but for her alone it is probably impossible to find her again. Also, considering how dark in tone and theme this manhwa is, there's a fair chance her daughter is already dead or broken beyond repair. After all, who would buy a four-year-old as a slave...

I saw the raws and she's gonna look hella gorgeous with that dress >u< I'm curious about what's gonna happen and yes, same, I need to see her reunited with her baby girl ASAP, it's so sad to see her like that. :'c

I seriously hope her daughter isn’t dead. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

After all, who would buy a four-year-old as a slave...
@KathyClysm paedophiles are the first thing that comes to my mind. Then a brothel madam. But if Rietta's daughter was lucky enough, she could have ended as a servant/companion for a rich/noble man's precious daughter of her age.

@DelRose yeah I mean it is absolutely possible that she was also adopted by a rich family wanting for a child, but even then it would probably be very painful for FL to find her child and have to make the decision to either bring her home but not be able to provide her that kind of life, or to leave her there.

Ohhh I really hope her daughter is ok! I wonder if they're gonna make her look like a nun or a priestess or something with that white dress?

Users who are viewing this thread