Lilia Pregnant The World End - Ch. 1

thank you for the chapter. bro busted to him mom that was too wild. demon king daughters.

Dex-chan lover
This guy have Rudeus Greyrat's face, down to his hair and aroused facial expressions, that's definitely intentional ain't it? 😂

Dex-chan lover
bro just pull out
Or ... you know condoms. Just tell her it's a magical device from this world that will guarantee pregnancy but you gotta believe. That'll give you a few years days to bang without having to worry. If she says it's not working then tell her that her faith is not strong enough. THEN when that plan fails we resort to plan B ... hope his pull out game is strong, LMAO.

Also, I smell the other heroins invading to prevent her from stealing their quarry (and banging before them). Looking forward to the Priestess with the nice ass, LOL.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To Everyone who say "NICE BODY" to whom exactly? Lilias's body or the MC's mom body... But we all know the answer is the latter.

Dex-chan lover
dogeza + "i beg of you, please impregnate this female loser in front of you" = she gets exactly what she wants from me, ngl

Dex-chan lover
Coming back here after reading latest raw and appearance of MC mom, no wonder he's busted nut over his own mum image, his mom is smoking hot

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
He could just raise the child with her right??? being half human/demon plus his father's teachings, the child surely won't destroy humanity or smth like that lol

Dex-chan lover
dude has serious issues if the thought of his mom doesn't immediately kill the boner

Bro respect to the hero
th

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, another retarded MC 😒

Just do her, pussy. Worry about whatever consequence after

Dex-chan lover
I'll just say that if it was me, y'all would be dead 9 months later. :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread