Lilia Pregnant The World End - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
9da.png
She's probably the type to deny her dad's crimes against humanity (literally) too, so yeah that checks out.

Fed-Kun's army
she actually likes him.
Demons in their world are just muscle-brained idiots. Him defeating her dad made her gogogaga for the MC
It still is not right for her to force herself on him when asleep. Love is not consent over all.

Dex-chan lover
It still is not right for her to force herself on him when asleep. Love is not consent over all.
as much as there's truth to your words, remember:

• It's fictional. It's meant to be unrealistic for starters. And it's using that unrealistic logic for shites and giggles.
  • You'd expect someone not native to his world to apply the quote: "When in Rome, do as Romans do" to their brain and act upon it?
  • Like I said on what I hid under the spoiler tag:
    Demons are muscle-brained idiots... They think with their bodies than with their brains
  • If not for the constant reminder that if Lilia's child with MC would pose global danger, MC would actually welcome all of Lilia's advances, nukige style. Remember that MC's first objective upon returning to his world is to masturbate to AV session due to how much he held back surrounded by freaking bangable waifus in his quest in that world.

Preach moral as you want, this manga wants to fun.

Fed-Kun's army
  • If not for the constant reminder that if Lilia's child with MC would pose global danger, MC would actually welcome all of Lilia's advances, nukige style. Remember that MC's first objective upon returning to his world is to masturbate to AV session due to how much he held back surrounded by freaking bangable waifus in his quest in that world.

Preach moral as you want, this manga wants to fun.
Yeah, you definitely have a point. I just dont like that kind of joke in particular. The rest of the manga is cool

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you definitely have a point. I just dont like that kind of joke in particular. The rest of the manga is cool
Let me also express my apology for sounding very aggressive. <m(__)m>

Manga can be a good tool of media to use to display topics of serious subjects like with Sensitive Boy but titles like this one just like to have fun with the absurd schtick of a premise. That's why I often times just throw any rational mindset when reading these kind of mangas. Perfect titles to read while brain's off :kek:

I agree with you that it'll never be everyone's cup of tea, even more so now during this world's current social politics. But I do assure you that this manga will just stick with being absurd all the way. :)

Dex-chan lover
Well, as long as she doesn't discover Pepto-Bismol, he should be able to kick her out of his house reliably.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I have it on middling level of authority that females are LESS likely to want sex after eating
Poorest people have most children both within and across countries so yes, it's the "children" who are wrong

Fed-Kun's army
Let me also express my apology for sounding very aggressive. <m(__)m>

Manga can be a good tool of media to use to display topics of serious subjects like with Sensitive Boy but titles like this one just like to have fun with the absurd schtick of a premise. That's why I often times just throw any rational mindset when reading these kind of mangas. Perfect titles to read while brain's off :kek:

I agree with you that it'll never be everyone's cup of tea, even more so now during this world's current social politics. But I do assure you that this manga will just stick with being absurd all the way. :)
Yeah, definitely believe you that last part. Hope for the best.

Fed-Kun's army
I have it on middling level of authority that females are LESS likely to want sex after eating

Poorest people have most children both within and across countries so yes, it's the "children" who are wrong
It's not that complex of an issue. People used to live separated and deep into the rural. Sex was the only entertainment and we boomed through war and famine. Nowadays people have a lot of spare time and are well educated to take better decisions. Thus will seek to minimize risk. If politics are based upon forcing people into a way of living instead of incentivizing and cooperating with your best interest in mind, then people will simply tell you to fuck off. Make it micro or macro scale. Politics nowadays are all about being popular to skip through social climbing and exploiting and killing whoever tries to change that. Not a new thing, but definitely a really tough thing to come to when you boil down the entire social sphere and understand how human beings work in a social setting.

People want to make a better life for themselves, be it in any way posible.

Through it, there is partial scarcity and ultimately necesity pushes to desperation. Those who cant seem to advance are not defective in any way shape or form, perhaps their approach fails because of factors that are outside their control. Most are being exploited in some way shape or form under the benefit of someone elses system of comfort. But alas that is the way we live today. It is the reason why you either separate people who think opposite of you or rally those who are in favour.

Its all a contest to see who seems to be getting ahead vs who benefits from that idea. And in order for that system to continue pumping, you need a whole lot of hands that dont question shit. So it be best for you to find a way for that to happen before the rig is up or make it so you dont get questioned without punishment.

Man, fuck politics. Also, dont say females. Tips f'dora

Kind of agree with her at the end tbh being seen yakking after drinking by the person you like is so embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread