Lily Marble - Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
@Korath

Maybe reread chapter 33? She does confess to her and gets rejected. Though she knows how dense Nozomi is, so really should have made it clear.

@NinjaGoemon not really. A more accurate description would be that some of the girls were hetero from the very beginning, and the lesbian girls who were in love with them had to give up on their love.

@Korath and that, my friend, is what the axe does... Completely agree with you, it's a shame really. I like how the author had the guts to not only make some of the ships sink (for the two girls who kinda had a thing for each other but never admitted it, and ended up marrying a guy at the end), but also some of the ships never sail. It's also refreshing to have some of the love interests being hetero in a yuri manga tbh, it adds a form of drama that is rarely exploited by the authors ("I have to give up on my love because I know it will never be returned") and add a bit of depth to the characters. So I really liked where the author was taking his story, I just find it too bad that he had to rush the ending like this.

damn last 3 chapters really screw the whole vibe of this manga up. Author can have the choice to make stuff super ambiguous at the end but rather to choose "het" route to demonstrate their "philosophy", which honestly make the ending less impactful and very meh. I would like to forget about this manga asap.

I'm kinda sad that 2 of the pairs didn't work, but I'm happy that the 2 best pairs (in my opinion) had a happy ending, anyway, thanks for the translation

Eh it feels kinda rush ending?
i still enjoy it eventhough two pairs didnt work out but still being positive about it
I learn something new again 🥰

Thanks for the wonderful translation until the end.
Either this was a rush ending or they simply didn't know how to finish/continue the characters stories. I didn't have a problem with the two couples not getting together but it seemed less natural/smooth compared to Risa's ending.

@Babydel She did get rejected? If so then it was the most dumbo rejection I had ever read... Nozomi feels about her as a friend, so she couldn't get rejected in the way we are using that word. (And as you said in your last sentence "to make it more clear") She just hadn't enough courage to tell her, she loves her as a lover not a friend. And in the final chapter it seems, that it took her some time (months or years?) to get trough Nozomi so... yeah dumbo.

With the rushed ending it was not great not terrible. Definitely wasted potential.

Not all people have the courage, and that's normal. Not all confessions end with a yes as an answer. It's true that she didn't say it clearly, but that also happens. She didn't wanted to continue and that is fine. People that are like that exist. Empathize with her.

Users who are viewing this thread