Lily Marble

Thank u for the translate.. i've been waiting for this manga for a long time... please keep working on this...

Dex-chan lover
This is better than I thought it would be. The art is gorgeous.

Aggregator gang
@DjAlexDubCheck
I still haven't read this one though. If you have than tell me one thing. Is this really yuri? I mean real love and romance. Not just bored women who do gay shit due to lack of the guys.

Group Leader
@Insignificant
Yes, I'd say it's real yuri, more focused on romance than sex but with the right dose of intimate moments.
There is a storyline about a woman mistaking a tomboy for a male (it works, I think the comedic timing is right)
and one about a bisexual employee, but yuri is definitely the focus.
It's got a slice of life feel, mixing humour and drama without being too forced so far

This is so good!! Most yuri mangas focus on teenagers or some HS setting. Very few focus on the lives of adult lesbians and it's all just so cute! There's some underlying dramatic themes, but for the most part the chapters have a playful way of going about the stories of the pairs. There's some sexual elements as well, but the focus is really more on the romance, btw! Of course given that our characters are mostly adults, they will deal with some adult issues but not something that warrants a 'mature' or 'tragedy' tag. Pretty good for a fairly lighthearted read!

Dex-chan lover
@danmujiji There are quite a few yuri manga with adults, the dynasty reader has an « adult life » tag.

Users who are viewing this thread