Lily Triangle - Ch. 8 - August 24 - 28

Dex-chan lover
The raws for this comic are very low resolution, and have a lot of jpg artifacts. I have been using waifu2x to reduce some of the noise, but I was wondering if readers think that the resolution is too small.

is it difficult to read for you on whatever device you use?
do you think it's worth upscaling a bit at the potential cost of some lost detail?

let me know, and thanks for reading!

Double-page supporter
@runrin
Thanks a lot for taking time to translate this.

I see the jock and the prez are getting along really well. If there is no poly route, I am shipping them currently. Heck friendshipping even. They are cute together.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating and uploading, nope no issues on my laptop. Bless these 4 they are truly a gift unto us all. Poor Kohime she is finally able to speak casually with Kuzeko but nobody notices do to the yuriblock performed by Mitora. Ah yes the infamous facial designs make their reappearance, how I missed them. I'm not sure who to ship.... I take that back I lowkey ship Raiten with Kohime, but I would love to see some attempt to display whether or not Kuzeko is aware of Kohime's feelings for her and how she would or if she would address them. Go for Kohime though she developed a bit in this chapter.
On a sidenote Kuzeko as a a gyaru is absolutely totes adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread