Lily - Vol. 1 Ch. 258

I am confusion. This is Season 1 Chapter 258, or Vol. 1 as it's labeled here on MD. https://www.dajiaochongmanhua.com/chapter/49965

@sdh514
I am confusion too. I don't know why this particular chapter was posted, and why now.
There are 576 chapters of Lily on WebComics App, if you want to read them.
After chapter 180, you can't read for free anymore, you have to subscribe, since Lily is licensed. But it's only 5$ so it's ok.
Well, i'm enjoying it :)

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to a group coming in and continuing Season 2 with a proper translation. I read all of S1 on Webcomics, and wew, the translation can be nearly unreadable at times. Still enjoyed it though because Lily is just that good of a story imo.

Group Leader
Hello everyone
There is a little confusion with the number of chapters because each site makes a slightly different order
for the moment the information they gave us is that this was the last ch to be tl for eng so we start with this
If anyone has any information about something please communicate

I would suggest not to post any Lily chapters
A few months back Mangadex was taken down becuaee of uploading some licensed translation

Moreover, I don't see a point to translate manga already available in English

Dex-chan lover
@marcin88oka
A few months back Mangadex was taken down becuaee of uploading some licensed translation
True, but there is some difference between posting a licensed translation and posting an unlicensed translation of work for which a licensed translation is available. MangaDex has many instances of the latter.
I don't see a point to translate manga already available in English
Yeah, much of the supposed rationale of unlicensed translations disintegrates if licensed translations are available, MangaDex practice not-withstanding. I do note, however, that unlicensed scanlations are sometimes better than licensed efforts.

@Oeconomist:
I do note, however, that unlicensed scanlations are sometimes better than licensed efforts.

And there are times when said licensed efforts obviously just reuse a scanlated version with their grammar errors, correcting it only in the occasional places so blatantly that you can almost see the masking white rectangle...

Users who are viewing this thread